Yesterday, we posted this article. Today, here’s what you can do about it:
1. CONTACT OUR SENATORS. Tell them to call loud and clear for a proper investigation into the mishandling of information that led to the deaths of these soldiers in Niger.
- Kaine: Washington DC: 202–224–4024, Manassas 703–361–3192, Roanoke 540–682–5693, Virginia Beach 757–518–1674, Richmond 804–771–2221, Abingdon 276–525–4790, Danville 434-792–0976, and his contact form is here
- Warner: Washington DC 202-224-2023, Roanoke 540-857-2676, Abingdon 276-628-8158, Norfolk 757-441-3079, Richmond 804-775-2314, Vienna 703-442-0670. His “Submit Comment” form is here
- Suggested script: “Hello, my name is _______ and my zip code is _______. I am horrified to learn about the deaths of four U.S. soldiers in Niger, not to mention President Trump’s botching of the call to the families and failure to mention anything about them until prodded by the press. I believe he failed to mention it because he and his administration mishandled information and sent them into a dangerous situation without support. These deaths deserve the same level of investigation to figure out who is at fault as the overblown Benghazi hearings. I urge the senator to call loud and clear for an investigation into the events in Niger. Thank you.”
- Today: “Do Your Job, Bob!” rally outside Bob Goodlatte’s office at 10am-noon.
- Tomorrow: 10am coffee meetup and discussion at the Perk Place Coffee Company in Fishersville.